Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Mixed feelings

Firing Day 4

Today fourth frame with 60 bullets, me being me, a nervous-wrecked, nearly screwed up. my heart was thumping really really fast and my revolver was being a bitch, malfunction for so many times and I was perspiring all over. Ha, and finally I experienced the recoil. It wasn't that bad until the afternoon frame - the fifth frame. 55 bullets for the fifth frame and guess what, it was the worst recoil I ever experience.

I have been asking myself why I didn't feel pain throughout my first three frames. And the only answers I could console myself was,

1) I was holding the correct gripping method for the past 3 frames (which I should feel more satisfied)

2) Different guns have different recoil strength? Probably the one I use is a newer one that's why the impact was marvelous. LOL

Seriously I'm so nervous for tomorrow test because it's the final and last frame, god bless me. My palmar is swollen :( have to tahan 60 more recoil.

 

had dinner earlier on with the two fellas. Dining with them really damn funny. Always doing/saying nonsensical stuff and make me laugh. So sad, one of them posted to a different command :( all I hope now is we can be in the same team. *fingers crossed* after dinner we head back home

Caught 'Sinister' at causeway point. It was rather an impromptu plan. Thanks for everything. Appreciated much, despite being tired, still accompany me watch movie. I must control. I'm pretty sure, I'm falling deep in. My intuition tells the same too. It have been a long time since I feel this way....... I really hope it isn't the first and last.

Goodnight <3